Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Life is good

This week has been feeling a little like living in North America, and I have to admit I wasn't loving it. Carrie's job description and hours were changed, I fought with technical issues for 3 days straight, and in between all this we had to get the kids off to school on Tuesday. We didn't have the right uniforms, we didn't have the correct supplies (which cost a ridiculous amount over here by the way), and we were both supposed to be at work. It's not supposed to be like that in the D.R.! As schedules start to click I'm sure we will find our pace, but on days like these it's hard to believe. I thought this picture would remind me that life really is good, and sometimes all you need is a quiet stroll to set your head straight.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Rowley Family said...

hope you feel more settled soon. thanks for the honesty. we'll be thinking of you and praying for you as you continue to adjust to life in the dr.

Anonymous said...

Good to find another post on your blog! Sorry to hear that technical issues have followed you to the D.R.! With the amount of tech issues in my office this week, I thought perhaps I had a monopoly on that situation! :{
Must remember to take a quiet stroll later today. Love that picture of the boys and hound! Thinking of you all often!

Anonymous said...

It's your big 40! Happy Birthday! You are the best big sister I've ever had.

Steve-o said...

oh wow, those new pictures are amazing!